- Minimum of 20 minutes each day
- Read at least one of your books on and complete the comprehension questions.
- Choose an I PICK non-fiction book or article. Write a summary in your Reading Log or notebook. Remember to give your opinion.
Responsibilities at Home
- Set or clear the table
- Do the dishes
- Make your bed
- Help cook dinner
- Be responsible for pets
- Make your school lunch
- Work on for 10 minutes twice this week.
Working With Words
- Cut, sort & 5 sentences - Monday
- Copy Sort – Tuesday
- Buddy Sort – Wednesday
- Writing Sort – Thursday
- View the Decision Making picture that has been shared with you.
- Follow the decision making steps by completing the given graphic organizer
Did you know children should do 60 minutes or more of physical activity each day?
Get outside and raise your heart rate:)
- run, climb, skip
- ride a bike
- play a physical game or sport